**************TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE WALMART IN THEIR AREA AND WISH TO COMMISSION ME *****************
Good news!!!!! An esteemed friend of mine
has just informed me that "Moneygram" is available at all Walmart stores worldwide. Moneygram is associated with Walmart.
I have also been informed that sending money through Moneygram at Walmart is is a lot better than sending online because it is a lot cheaper (e.g $9.00 for sending fee).
Instructions on How to Send Money Through Wal-Mart:
1. Locate and go to a Walmart store with a Money Center that offers MoneyGram services. The search feature on the Walmart website allows you to locate a store by state and city or zip code. MoneyGram is available at all Walmart locations. You can send a MoneyGram to any state in the country or to any of the 190,000 locations around the world.
2. Take identification with you to the Walmart Money Center. You may be asked for one or more pieces of identification, which can include driver's license, government issued identification card, passport and, depending on the transaction, proof of address, such as utility bill or bank statement. Identification requirements vary in different countries.
3.Choose whether you will transfer money for same day or overnight delivery. Same day transactions arrive in minutes at Walmart stores or MoneyGram agent locations. Overnight transactions are available on the next day after 7 a.m. at Walmart stores, depending on the specific store's operating schedule.
4. Complete the MoneyGram Send Form at the Walmart Money Center. If you have a MoneyGram Rewards card, present the card instead of completing the form. The form requires you to provide your rewards card number, if available; the destination and receiver; transaction information, such as the amount, a message and test question and answer; and receive options, which include same day or overnight. Additional options -- pick up, home delivery, bank account deposit, debit card load or mobile telephone and other -- are available in select countries and may require you to provide a registration number or mobile phone number on the Send Form.
5. Read the back of the Send Form if you are sending $900 or more. The MoneyGram agent is required to complete the back of the form and provide additional information from you.
6. Select your payment method. You can choose to pay with cash or you may use a Walmart MoneyCard or a PIN-based debit card. You may also choose to add a free 10-word personal message for your receiver.
7. Sign and date the Send Form and pay the money transfer fee. The agent will give you a receipt and a copy of your Send Form, which has your Reference Number.
8. Contact your receiver and provide him with the Reference Number from the Send Form to retrieve the money transfer.
Read more: How to Send a MoneyGram at Wal-Mart | eHow.com www.ehow.com/how_8028122_sen..…
So if any of you want to commission me to make some artwork for you, this is where you go to. Send me a note and i will provide you with my personal information to help you with the transaction.